Studies have shown that people who adopt a daily practice of expressing gratitude, exhibit increased levels of empathy, optimism, joy and vitality. Anyone can cultivate an attitude of gratitude. No matter where you are in your life or what has happened to you up to this point, you can begin to train your brain for gratitude with very little effort.
The benefits of practicing gratitude are nearly endless and can help us:
- Lessen feelings of panic, overwhelm and separation by providing us with a different perspective.
- Open our minds to alternative solutions and possibilities by helping us become more reflective and aware.
- Create space and opportunity to appreciate what we have and focus on what is good and right in our lives.
- Feel happier, more loving and more optimistic.
- Build a stronger immune system through consistent practice of creating positive thoughts.
- Feel more satisfied, alive, compassionate and connected.
Gratitude is a practice you can begin immediately, without any preparation, tools or prior experience. This book has been designed as a fun and helpful reminder for you to tune in daily, as well as provide you with a quick and easy reference point of things you are grateful for on the days when it feels a bit trickier to access those feelings.
Gratitude and Love is a priceless edition to your life. Inside you will find 365 short sections for quickly journaling your thoughts on abundance, joy and gratitude – and 21 full and half size coloring pages for maximum relaxation and enjoyment.
Softcover Coloring Book with Journaling Pages: 162 pages
Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches